Manama, Aug. 21 (BNA): Bahrain dailies issued today focused in their principal headlines on the main local, Arab and international events which happened over the past 24 hours.
Here is a round-up of the main press headlines:
- HM the King exchanges Eid Al-Adha congratulations and good wishes with the Saudi King, Kuwaiti Amir, King of Jordan, UAE Vice-President, Abu Dhabi Crown Prince and Saudi Eastern Region Governor.
- HM King Hamad, HRH Premier and HRH the Crown Prince exchange Eid greetings.
- HM the King, HRH Premier and HRH the Crown Prince exchange Eid greetings with leaders of the Arab and Islamic countries’ leaders.
- HRH Premier exchanges Eid Al-Adha congratulations with the Kuwaiti leadership.
- Southern Governor informed about the security preparedness of the Eid Al-Adha praying areas across the governorate.
- Foreign Minister: Pilgrims will not forget to pray for patient Iranians.
- Electricty Minister receives U.S Congess delegation.
- Accurate procedures to verify the validity of qualifications.
- Public Prosecution has not received new cases of fake degrees.
- Shots fired at US embassy in Ankara.
- Imran Khan vows change in first address as Pakistan Prime Minister.
- Pilgrims complete the main pillar of Haj at Arafat, and move to Muzdalifah.
- US Congressional Security Committee warns of of Iranian terrorist "sleeper cells" operating within the United States.