Manama, Jan.11 (BNA): Bahrain dailies issued today focused in their principal headlines on the main local, Arab and international events which happened over the past 24 hours. The following is a round-up of the main topics:
- HM King receives a cable of congratulations from Electricity an Water Affairs Minister.
- HRH Premier receives a cable of congratulations from Jordanian ambassador.
- HRH Premier receives more cable of congratulations.
- Information Affairs Minister receives lawmakers Mohammed Isa and Mohammed Khalifa Bouhamoud and stresses partnership with the Council of Representatives.
- Public Security Chief leads delegations to Bahrain-Saudi Joint Security Committee’s meeting.
- Anti Electronic Crimes Directorate: Nabeel Rajab posted false and malicious tweets which do not fall within the freedom of expression.
- Interior Ministry: suspects are prosecuted according to their crimes.
- Southern Governor stresses the importance of awareness campaigns with concerned parties to ensure the success of the camping season.
- NBT: workshops on VAT will continue to take place across government entities.
- Foreign Ministry Undersecretary signs agreement with the Diplomatic Institute and the Parliamentary Center for Studies and Training.
- Arab League secretary-general and UN envoy to Libya hold phone call and discuss efforts to defuse the Libyan crisis.
- President el-Sisi meets US Secretary of State.