Manama, Nov.21 (BNA):His Majesty King Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa issued Royal Decree (68) of 2022 forming the cabinet, upon a presentation of the Prime Minister.
HE Shaikh Khalid bin Abdulla Al Khalifa is appointed as Deputy Prime Minister.
Article 2 stipulates the following appointments:
1. HE General Shaikh Rashid bin Abdulla Al Khalifa, Minister of Interior.
2. HE Dr. Abdullatif bin Rashid Alzayani, Minister of Foreign Affairs.
3. HE Shaikh Salman bin Khalifa Al Khalifa, Minister of Finance and National Economy.
4. HE Jameel bin Mohammed Ali Humaidan, Minister of Labour.
5. HE Ghanim bin Fadhl Al Bouainain, Parliament Minister.
6. HE Lieutenant General Abdulla bin Hassan Alnoaimi, Minister of Defence Affairs.
7. HE Wael bin Nasser Al Mubarak, Minister of Municipalities Affairs and Agriculture.
8. HE Dr. Mohammed bin Mubarak bin Daina, Oil and Environment Minister.
9. HE Mohammed bin Thamer Al Kaabi, Minister of Transportation and Telecommunications.
10. HE Ibrahim bin Hassan Al Hawaj, Minister of Works.
11. HE Youssef bin Abdulhussein Khalaf, Minister of Legal Affairs.
12. HE Osama bin Ahmed Khalaf Al Asfoor, Minister of Social Development.
13. HE Yasser bin Ibrahim Humaidan, Minister of Electricity and Watyer Affairs.
14. HE Dr. Jaleela bint Al Sayyed Jawad Hasan, Minister of Health.
15. HE Nawaf bint Mohammed Al Ma’awda, Minister of Justice, Islamic Affairs and Endowments.
16. HE Hamad bin Faisal Al Malki, Minister of cabinet Affairs.
17. HE Amna bint Ahmed Al Romaihi, Minister of Housing and Urban Planning.
18. HE Noor bint Ali Al Khulaif, Minister of Sustainable Development
19. HE Fatima bint Jaffar Al Sairafi, Minister of Tourism
20. HE Dr. Ramzan bin Abdulla Alnoaimi, Minister of Information Affairs.
21. HE Dr. Mohammed Mubarak Juma, Minister of Education.
22. HE Abdulla bin Adel Fakhro, Minister of Industry and Commerce.
23. HE Rawan bint Najeeb Tawfiqi, Minister of Youth Affairs
The Prime Minister shall implement the provisions of this royal decree which takes effect upon its publication in the Official Gazette.