Manama, Nov. 26 (BNA): Bahrain dailies issued today focused in their principal headlines on the main local, Arab and international events which happened over the past 24 hours. The following is a round-up of the main topics:
- Feverish competition for leading positions at the parliament.
- Five MPs vie for the position of Speaker, 2 for Deputy Speaker.
- Education Minister: Increasing the capacity in schools to enroll children with autism. A joint team from Education and Health to diagnose new children with mental challenges and enroll them in public schools in the coming days.
- Massive turnout at malls on the “White Friday”.
- Amena Al-Meer shines with her distinguished designs in Jewelry Arabia.
- Tens killed and injured following the opening of fire by Iranian security on demonstrators.
- Tehran sends armored units to Kurdish areas to prevent infiltration from Iraq.
- France and Germany agree to exchange support in energy supplies.
- At least three killed and 11 injured in shootings in two schools in Brazil.
- The government of Southern Sudan suspends its participation in talks with rebel groups.
- Nursing sector stage strike in Britain amid a historic social crisis.