Manama, Jan. 29 (BNA): Electronic voting has been launched for the fifth edition of the Government Innovation Competition (Fikra), through the Prime Minister’s Office website: www.pmo.gov.bh, to determine the winner of the "Public Vote" category. Voting will remain open until Saturday, February 4.
The e-voting process focuses on the evaluation and qualification of twelve finalist concepts out of forty concepts.
The vote will determine the winner of the "Public Vote" category, and the outcome will be announced along with the results from the Ministers' evaluation committee on the winning concepts for other categories in the competition.
The 12 finalists are:
1. Mashatil by Hamad Ali Abdulla Isa, Dr. Shaikh Mohamed bin Hamad bin Mohamed Al Khalifa, and Hessa Barakat Abdulla Al Binali, from the Ministry of Interior.
2. Legislation Laboratory by Abdulaziz Abdulla Rashed Abdulla AlMoawdah, from the Legislation and Legal Opinion Commission.
3. Knowledge Sharing Platform (Daribni) by Abeer Ali Muftah Jawahar, from the Ministry of Information Affairs.
4. Ambassadors at Large by Fatima Abdulla Faris Aldhaen, from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
5. 360 Educator Evaluation by Noora Ebrahim Rashed Aljawder, Shaikha Sanad Ebrahim Sanad Ali Alfadhala, Mohamed Abdulnabi Salman Alawainati, and Lateefa Khalid Juma Ebrahim Juma Aldoy, from the Ministry of Education.
6. National Statistics Repository by Dr. Onas Mirza Habib Mahmood from Government Hospitals and Dr. Ameen Abdulkarim Abdulredha Alsaati, from the Supreme Council of Health.
7. Circular Bahrain: A circular economy initiative to enable industrial symbiosis and the transformation of waste into value-add, by Sayed Ali Majed Jasim Alawi Kadhem, from the Prime Minister’s Office.
8. Memory of Bahrain by Dr. Yousif Mohammed Ismail, from the Ministry of Information Affairs.
9. National Fastrack Service Platform by Reem Ahmed Mohamed AlMusalam, from the Survey and Land Registration Bureau (SLRB.)
10. Motorcycle Ambulance (The Fast Responder) by Fayez Bassam Shamikh Fayez AlShamikh, from the Bahrain Defence Force.
11. Green Plastic by Saeed Yusuf Ali Mohamed Swar, and Sadiq Salah Hasan Rahma, from the Supreme Council for Environment.
12. The Maintenance Apprentice by Dr. Nuha Jamal Mohamed Alzayani, from the University of Bahrain.